For those with donation cans,
The last day to submit the amount raised by your donation can is December 15th.
There are two ways to pay: either via check or via the abraceobrasil.org website.
- Write out a check to BrazilFoundation in the exact amount that’s in the donation can.
- In the “memo”, write:
The name of the campaign to which you’d like to donate. If the memo is left blank the funds will go to the “Embrace BrazilFoundation” campaign.ANDThe name of your business or family. We need to know where the donation is coming from!
345 Seventh Ave., #1401
New York, NY 10001
- All checks must be received by December 15th.
Via Abraceobrasil.org website:
- Choose a campaign to which you’d like to donate. If the campaign is no longer active, please make the donation on the “Embrace BrazilFoundation” page, and write the name of the campaign in the “comments” section of the payment page.
- Please donate on the campaign’s English page, so that the donation is made in US$, not R$.
- Once on the page of the campaign of choice, choose “other” for the donation amount, and put in the exact amount of the can.
- Once on the payment page, choose “Credit Card” as a payment option, not “Paypal”.
- In the “Leave a comment (optional):” field write:
-The name of your business or family (if applicable). We need to know where the donation is coming from!
-Your can number, found on the underside of the can (if applicable)
-The name of the campaign (if donating under the Embrace BrazilFoundation campaign because your campaign of choice is no longer active)
- Done! Your donation will be sent to the organization in your campaign of choice in January or February of 2018.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-212-244-3663